What happens in our Weekly Class?
- You will be made to feel very welcome in our friendly supportive group.
- Every week we can weigh you to ensure you are gaining weight in a healthy range for your pregnancy.
- You will have your own log book to record your weight and activity
- Following a gentle warm up we will do about 45 minutes of activity and stretches designed to help you prepare your body for labour and delivery.
- The class is fun and women are encouraged to work at their own pace.
- The trainer will support and advise you throughout the class on your individual needs.
- The class will finish with a relaxation session to help you unwind.
- Every week we will have a group chat on a pregnancy topic to help you and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions and share ideas with other women.
If you need help?
If you have any questions outside of the class your BIRTHFIT trainer will be happy to help - just give them a ring on 07921 803863 or email to email@example.com
What to wear and bring?
- Wear light comfortable clothing so you don’t get too hot.
- Trainers can be worn or just bare feet
- A bottle of water
- Your Pregnancy green notes every week
- Your Birthfit Log book