Birthfit Classes at locations across West Midlands
Classes are taught by our pregnancy exercise specialist Jayne Hume, a leading expert in guiding women on how to exercise safely in their pregnancy.
Jayne has worked with 100s of women and is the lead pregnancy fitness provider for Birmingham Public Health where she enables women with higher risk pregnancies to still gain the benefits of being active while pregnant.
Jayne uniquely is able to use her knowledge as an antenatal educator as well as a fitness specialist to lead class discussions on a wide range of pregnancy and baby topics to support women to have a positive start to motherhood.
What happens in our Weekly Class?
- You will be made to feel very welcome in our friendly group.
- Following a gentle warm up we will do a mix of cardio and toning exercises all designed to help you prepare your body for labour and delivery.
- The class is fun and women are encouraged to work at their own pace.
- The trainer will support and advise you throughout the class on your individual needs.
- The class will finish with a relaxation session to help you unwind.
- Every week we will have a group chat on a pregnancy topic to help you and to give you the opportunity to ask any questions and share ideas with other mums to be.
Call : 07921 803863
Registered Company No.06707534
© FromBumps2Babies Limited 2014